Objective : Reduce the Cost per Action (CPA) and increase the Conversion Rate (CR)
Results : On average, the Cost per Action was reduced by 27% and the Conversion Rate was improve by 46%
- On the publisher side, keyword analysis and ad copy analysis were done to identify what to prune away.
- On landing page, we used clickstream analysis and task analysis to identify optimization opportunities.
- Next a rigorous A/B testing plan was developed to see which of the optimization opportunities will generate the best results.
- In online media optimization one has to have a holistic approach and optimize both the publisher end and the advertiser end of the funnel.
- Have a stage of the buying cycle strategy rather than one size fits all strategy
- Segmentation is critical
- There is no silver bullet and we had to conduct rigorous testing to learn what would really work for each specific project